Elavtilin is cream for fighting with cellulite
It includes the whole complex of biologically active substances which naturally supplement each other making this cream particularly effective:
- Malavit – possesses anti-
inflammatory, antiseptic and anaesthetizing action;
- The Extract of Siberian ginseng – аdaptogen, possesses antioxidant properties, normalizes work of cellular structures and blood supply of a skin, possesses toning up action and improves metabolic processes.
- Juniper oil – аdaptogen, aromatizes, possesses antioxidant action.
- Oil of jojoba – аdaptogen, possesses anti-
inflammatory, softening and nutritious qualities, prevents wrinkles.
- The Citric acid – is a substratum of respiratory circuits of biological membranes, adjusts exchange processes in cells
- The ascorbic acid /Vitamin C/ – stabilizer of cellular membranes, reduces damaging action of hypoxia (lack of oxygen in tissue),improves power maintenance of cells.
- Amber acid – increases speed of respiratory processes in tissues and improves energy supply of cells, improves the tone of tissue.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin В2) – participates in tissue metabolic exchange, normalizes the exchange of fats, carbohydrates, amino acids, strengthens regenerative processes in the skin.
- Retinol acetate (Vitamin A) – adaptogen, stimulates skin formation and prevents superfluous horning of skin, prevents dryness of skin.
- Lipoic acid – normalizes functions of cells of the liver, interferes with formation of an excessive fatty tissue.
- Lidaza – contains proteolytic enzyme hyaluronidase, possesses absorbing action, increases permeability of tissuesfor biologically active substances, normalizes movement of an intercellular liquid.
Owing to unique structure active components of this cream quickly get into deep layers of the skin and blood that allows to increase considerably efficiency and duration of their action.
Individual intolerance of components.