Denas T3 helps address many acute and chronic diseases in a complex treatment and as a mono therapy. It allows to accelerate the healing process, reduces the requirement in pharmacological medicine and help to restore health quickly. The clinic effectiveness of Denas-T 3 is proven for treatment of diseases of cardiovascular and musculoskeletal systems, injuries, gynecological and urological diseases. Also it is effective in treatment of patients with surgical, ophthalmological, broncho pulmonary and digestive system diseases.
Unlike previous model the 3rd Generation of Denas-T has 2 additional therapeutic modes: 7710 and 77AM with relaxation effect. This is the universal device for the prevention and diseases treatment , treatment of acute and chronic pain, rehabilitation after injuries and surgeries. The Denas-T 3rd Generation has considerably improved frame, display and sound.
Denas – T 3’s Therapeutic features are the following:
- Therapy 10, 20 HZ – universal frequencies for correction of psycho-emotional state and hormonal imbalance;
- Therapy 60, 77 HZ – Applied with symptomatic local complaints for correction disorders of internal organs. Recommended for pain relief, improvement of local and regional blood flow, for the treatment of inflammatory processes and so on in acute period and period of rehabilitation.
- Therapy 140 HZ – is recommended for the treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system and neuralgia accompanied by pain syndrome;
- Therapy 200 HZ – is recommended for fast pain relief with lesions of the musculoskeletal system disease and trauma;
- Therapy 7710 – recommended for people with symptoms of hypertension, a syndrome of vegetative dystonia of hypertensive type, people with sleep disorders;
- – elevates blood pressure, metabolism and energy
- Program MED (Minimal Effective Dose) – is automatic program, which applied for rehabilitation and prevention in cases of physical and mental overexertion, syndrome of chronic fatigue and diseases of internal organs, including prevention of colds during epidemics;
- Screening– helps to selects the optimal zones and points for therapy.
Denas-T 3 comes with:
- Electro stimulator;
- Operation manual. Part I. Technical passport. English Manual if needed
- Operation manual. Part II. Usage Instruction. New Usage Instruction for Denas-T3 has detailed treatment protocols for dozens of various diseases.
- Consumer container
Please note: in the control panel there are international symbols, so any language-speaking user can easily learn and apply it with English original manual. It doesn’t require any medical education or experience. Also we give free necessary materials about its application in English. We provide free for our customers online consultation 24/7 days a week and online training in Denas therapy.
General Specifications for Denas-T 3:
- Batteries: 2 x 1, 5 V LR6/AA;
- Frequencies: 10 Hz, 20 Hz, 60 Hz, 77 Hz, 140 Hz, 200 Hz;
- Net weight………….. 0,77 lbs (0,35 kg);
- Dimensions …………135×51×46 mm;
- Capability to connect external therapeutic electrodes.